Thursday, May 9, 2013
How to Replace a 2003 BMW 330i Keyless Remote Battery
1. Turn the 2003 BMW 330i master key over -- find the small rectangular door on the back of the key.
2. Note the small slot at the bottom of the door and place a thin-blade, flat-head screwdriver in the slot.
3. Gently twist the screwdriver to lift the door. If that doesnt work, use the screwdriver to gently pry off the door.
4. Use the Phillips screwdriver to remove the two screws located under the door that covers the battery.
5. Separate the two pieces of the key and remove the battery cover to access the battery.
6. Use the small, flat-head screwdriver to lift the battery out, if required.
7. Install the new battery as in the picture on the back of the battery cover, with the positive and negative poles facing in the right direction.
8. Reinstall the battery cover and put the key back together in the reverse manner that it was removed.