Thursday, May 16, 2013
How to Remove a Headlight in a 2002 Audi A4
1. Open the hood on the Audi and secure.
2. Remove two screws on top of the headlight assembly with the Phillips screwdriver. This is the part that holds it in place.
3. Locate the two screws at the base of the headlight assembly inside the engine compartment. Unscrew them using the long flat edged screwdriver.
4. Pull the headlight assembly out carefully about 4 inches.
5. Reach around the back of the headlight assembly. Release the metal clip that secures the wiring on the back of the headlight.
6. Pull the headlight out carefully towards yourself.