Sunday, May 12, 2013
How to Remove the Back Glass on My 2002 Mercedes C320
1. Put on strong, thick work gloves.
2. Pry the trim up with a large flathead screwdriver. Pull the trim off the back glass with your hands.
3. Remove the gasket under the trim by prying it up with the flathead screwdriver and pulling it away from the glass with your hands.
4. Wedge a thin knife between the glass and the frame and move it in and out until the glass separates from the frame. Work your way around the glass until it comes loose.
5. Go into the back seat and push the glass outward from the top. Set a small piece of plywood between the glass and the frame to prop it up.
6. Go outside the car and pull the glass off the rear of the vehicle.